Medium-Frequency Induction Melting Furnace
The product, with a power range of 100 to 600kW, uses a 500 to 4,000Hz medium-frequency power supply for induction heating and is mainly used for melting steel, alloy steel, special steel and stainless steel. In addition, the product can also be used for melting, temperature rise and thermal insulation of nonferrous metals such as copper, aluminum, lead and zinc.
1. Small Volume, Light Weight, High Efficiency, Less Power Consumption
2. Low Temperature around Furnace, Little Dust, Good Operating Environment
3. Easy Operating Process, Reliable Melting Operation
4. Uniform Metallic Compositions, Convenient Material Control
5. Quick Temperature Rise for Melting, Easy Control of Furnace Temperature, High Production Efficiency
6. High Utilization Rate of Furnace, Convenient Change of Varieties
Main Technical Parameters:
We'd like to hear from you!